DURATION: 1 Year Base Period and 1 one-year option year
- Provides assistance with administering the SG TDY Manning Assistance Program in accordance with AF assignment policy oversight depicted in DoDI 1315.18, Procedures for Military Personnel Assignments; AFI 36-2110, Assignments; and Air Force senior leadership guidance.
- While maintaining records in the area of responsibility for the Department of Defense (DoD), the contractor shall comply with all records management oversight necessary to ensure all Air Force record-keeping requirements, electronic and paper, are met IAW the following
- Additionally, the contractor will assist with line manning assistance requests to maintain the integrity and continuity of the AF Manning Assistance program during the incumbent’s absence.
- Manning assistance processing includes the following:
- A review of the last three years of data indicate that SG TDY manning assistance requests vary between 350 to 500 per year and each request may have more than one position and requested type of member. Coordination with multiple assignment functional for each request is possible.
- Also provide assistance for other medical assignment procedural services to include reviewing and processing time on station waivers; review/coordinate on duty Air Force Specialty Code change requests; review, validate and update (where appropriate) overseas tour data, review/coordinate on retirement exception to policy requests and other assignment procedural processes as deemed appropriate by the branch chief.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the last five (5) years working DoD and Air Force policies and procedures related to Assignment programs.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the last five (5) years working with and using the Military Personnel Data System (MilPDS) and Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the last five years preparing, monitoring, controlling, and processing written and electronic communications from creation to final disposition.
- Have a High School Diploma.